In no particular order:
- Brilliant takedown of someone who fails to understand that freedom of expression does not mean freedom from criticism.
- Have you ever seen a more obvious and more blatant example of deliberately losing? At least they got what they deserved.
- Vietnam (of all places) might enable marriage equality. If it does so, Vietnam will be the first country in Asia to do so. Get with the times, USA.
- I wonder when the wingnuts will start claiming that marriage equality is some communist plot.
- China’s brutal athlete training methods. They seem uncomfortably close to the “professional amateurs” some communist countries used to use.
- A must–read post about maladaptive daydreaming. Please, please read it.
- The Sensuous Curmudgeon fisks a creationist who’s so far along the downward spiral of stupid that they claim “[plants] are not alive.”
- No, that’s not a Poe and no, I’m not making this up.