In no particular order:
- Just like in Russia, several bishops of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church have been exposed as being agents for the communist regime.
- The Women’s ice hockey tournament at the Youth Olympic Games is over. Considering that only two of the five competing teams were even in the top division, it was obvious from the beginning that it would be a Swedish coronation.
- You can’t make this up. Frothy mixture’s fundraising site is called “Conservatives Unite Moneybomb“. Here’s a hint: check out what the first letters of those words spell.
- And as was mentioned in a comment at Political Irony, if you look at the white words, they spell something else too.
- SOPA and PIPA are pretty much dead (for the time being and hopefully forever). Good riddance to them.
- And yet more evidence of what a despicable, horrible person Rick Santorum is.
- The Obama administration has maintained its mandate that health insurance cover contraception.
- How the religious
rightwrong causes abortions. Of course, this is not really that much of a surprise.
- More on the GOP’s increasingly anti–science stand.
- Missing fossils collected by Charles Darwin have been rediscovered in London.