- Shoveling your walk is a full-time job;
- Your dream of a white Christmas comes through several times over;
- Someone goes cross-country skiing down your street;
- 30mm of rain causes a possible flood danger;
- You spend 2 hours driving your bumper car home, when it wasn’t a bumper car when you bought it.
Those are all things I’ve seen. Although I stayed home this whole time, there have been lots of car accidents since the snow started, that song was on too many times, I saw a cross-country skier ten minutes ago, 25mm of rain is routine here, but not with the snow plugging a lot of drains, and I’ve shoveled the sidewalk several times. Yes, I’ve got too much snow (by the standards of this area).
At least it’s Boxing Day and I don’t have to go anywhere.